Saturday 21 June 2014

Saturday Night’s Alright for Fighting…but much better for going out to a nice restaurant and wearing a dress that makes you feel good!

I look so pale and deathly that I'm surprised I cast a shadow!

This is a sneaky little unplanned post. It’s been a long week and with nothing much in the diary for the weekend, Mr. B and I decided to take the opportunity to go out for dinner. Nice.
I made the decision, come rain or shine, that I would wear a dress. This little black dress is one of my new purchases and I love it so much.  

It’s a great style for a straight body-shape like mine as it gives the illusion of curves by basically hiding the lack of them. It’s also good for those that are conscious of their tummies or those that are about to go out and fill their tummies (me) as you can hide a multitude of sins (including snaffled pretty restaurant glassware if you so desire, though I'm certainly not condoning that in any way!) within the dress’s generous, billowing top half.
You can also, very easily, dress it up or down depending on the accessories you choose i.e. heels vs flip flops, clutch bag vs an across the body bag and statement necklace vs a scarf.

The last selling point of this dress (no, I’m not on commission, but I should be when it comes to H&M) is that you can alter the length of it by how much you decide to hitch it up. It’s brilliant!

 
So, with my G&T sharpener now finished, I bid you all a happy weekend.

Taxi!
M x
 
Dress shown is H&M. For similar dresses see NEXT
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like to know what you think of my posts, so please leave a comment.
Thank you.